Evolution Therapies is the premier psychotherapy centre for anxiety, depression and stress in the upper Beaches area of Scarborough. We work one-on-one with people just like you, from all walks of life every day, who are currently experiencing personal crisis such as anxiety, or high levels of stress, or people who generally want to discover a more balanced, and centred life. I have been working with youths, couples and entire families for over a decade, and providing life changing psychotherapy and hypnotherapy in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment where you will be able to open yourself up and begin your journey to a more rewarding and emotionally healthy state of being.
- Free 15 Minute Initial Consultation!
- Covered by most health insurance or employee benefit plans, not covered by OHIP
- Sessions are 1 hr long. In person, video, or phone.
- Payment always due before the session
- $150/hr (Inc. Tax)
- Payment can be made in cash or through e-transfer to:
APPLICATIONS OF PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Stress Management
- Anxiety & Depression
- Pscyhological Traumas
- Social Anxiety
- Anger Management
- Perfectionism & Procrastination
- Relationship & Marriage Counselling
- Phobias & Fears
- Teenagers Struggles
- Family Issues
- Confidence Development
- Self-Esteem Building
- Sexual/Physical/Emotional Abuse
- Loss of Identity & Life Purpose
- OCD, ADHD, ADD, PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Biopolar Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Substance Dependancy
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis
You don’t have to struggle anymore, and I will take you on a journey so you can get your life back. The first step begins by simply getting in touch and opening a dialogue. Together, we will discuss your situation, and begin the journey of healing.
Valeria offers variety services using a wide range of approaches that include:
- CBT-Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- PSTEC-Percussive Suggestion Technique
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Am I covered for Registered psychotherapist?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for psychotherapy?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am an extensively trained and highly qualified registered psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. For over a decade, I have worked one-on-one with youths, couples and families here in my safe, comfortable therapy studio and provided confidential, compassionate psychotherapy and hypnotherapy sessions that are tailored specifically for you, and your exact needs. My evidence based curriculum of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy practices is created to address a multitude of anxiety and transitional based life challenges that often leave people feeling stuck, emotionally unavailable, stressed, depressed and even spinning, as if life was out of control. This often happens when people are struggling with anxiety, depression, grief, parenting, or work and personal relationships. I work with you and address these feelings and create a program that I design specifically for you, and your needs. Your journey to processing your currently raw state of mind and emotions begins here, in my studio, or we can schedule remote sessions, where we can work together while you are in your safe space at home. Together, we will work together, and take you on your journey to a better life.